Sunday, March 9, 2008

Where did I go?

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give y'all a quick "Where am I?" update. The Uhaul was packed, and driven halfway across the country and now all my worldly possessions are chilling out in boxes in my new casa in Raleigh. I will have road trip pictures here soon, including the most unusual breakfast sides I have personally encountered. Did you think I could go three days without finding something food-related to post on?

Once I have internet access at my place (I am bumming off of "the dude" right now) I will update some more. I hope to give y'all my opinion of the local restaurants and bemoan the loss of Texas BBQ and Tex Mex. I guess this means I will have to learn how to make enchiladas and fajitas now. Life is tough : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Surely you mean celebrate the ability to eat real, Carolina-style BBQ rather than bemoan the loss of fake, Texas-style BBQ.